Martinez's

Martinez's

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Today's a NEW day

 Angie: I can't believe what a difference a day makes! Really... I woke up this morning and I felt like I was going to survive. I felt like my normal Angie self. If you would have asked me if I would have thought that was even possible 24 hours ago, I would have seriously punched you in the face. I had some friends come over yesterday and watch me do the "UGLY CRY" (for those of you who don't know what the that is, its when you cry like a baby, shoulders bouncing- loud sobbing, you know what I mean right?) I literally felt like my heart had been ripped right out of me. Today as I have been doing my regular motherly things around the house one thing comes to mind to explain this turn around and that is PRAYER. I know that I am being blessed though others praying for me and my family. I know that prayer is real. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me and is blessing us for sending JJ to Paraguay. What a humbling experience, I am going to be strong for the next two years because, TODAY'S A NEW DAY.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment