Okay I guess since I now have 7 children, 6 of which are living, its time I get with it and have a BLOG! I know it is amazing. This is a Mom who learned how to text about 6 months ago. A Mom who learned how to email about a year ago..... it is really something that I am starting to attempt this. Actually, we need to thank Sunnie, my 7th grader who is home sick from school today. She was bored and said, "Mom do you want me to help you make a blog?" I jumped at the idea. Thank you Sunnie!!! It is overwhelming to think that I need to catch this blog up for that last 20, yes I said 20 years . Kelly and I will celebrate our 21at anniversary in just a couple of months! Wow, time flies. I think so I won't stress myself out I will just start it today....... March 23, 2011. I will add a few things here and there from the past when i feel like I have a lot of energy. Okay that sounds good. So We are officially starting this "BLOG thingy" ready set GO!
Martinez's
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Our Family
Okay I guess since I now have 7 children, 6 of which are living, its time I get with it and have a BLOG! I know it is amazing. This is a Mom who learned how to text about 6 months ago. A Mom who learned how to email about a year ago..... it is really something that I am starting to attempt this. Actually, we need to thank Sunnie, my 7th grader who is home sick from school today. She was bored and said, "Mom do you want me to help you make a blog?" I jumped at the idea. Thank you Sunnie!!! It is overwhelming to think that I need to catch this blog up for that last 20, yes I said 20 years . Kelly and I will celebrate our 21at anniversary in just a couple of months! Wow, time flies. I think so I won't stress myself out I will just start it today....... March 23, 2011. I will add a few things here and there from the past when i feel like I have a lot of energy. Okay that sounds good. So We are officially starting this "BLOG thingy" ready set GO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ang, I love it! I saw your link on facebook and had to check it out. We are bloggers as well. I'll be checking back often to hear how JJ's mish is going and what is happening with your cute kids! Love ya, Sista!
ReplyDelete